1. In reception areas of a Doctor’s clinic with permission.
2. In the notice boards of your religious or social clubs with permission.
3. In the community boards of your local shopping centers/malls.
4. In the notice boards of your local library.
5. In your community gym.
6. In your local sports arena.
7. In the rest benches of public parks.
8. Hand them over at local train and bus stations.
9. Place flyers under the windscreen wipers of cars parked in the street, at the malls or in sports arenas.
10. At the barber’s or hair-stylist’s shops with permission.
11. At the local restaurant with permission.
12. At your auto-mechanic’s shop with permission.
13. Tape them to the front doors of homes and businesses.
14. At your local shops’ counters or even inside shopping bags at the cash points.
15. Get your local vendor to insert them at the center pages of newspapers.
16. You can post a flyer on bulletin boards in your community.
17. When you attend business and franchise meetings, an opportunity to distribute many flyers.
These are just a few of the ideal uses for flyers I can immediately think about right now. Since printed flyers are an excellent and very cheap way to advertise your business, using them as stated above always brings very good results.