Here are some of the things I can recall doing in the first month which new affiliates should not do.
- I tried to know everything about SFI in the first month.
- I came back and logged into my homepage several days after I joined SFI.
- I was not logging in everyday for quite some time.
- I was picking and choosing what red tabs to review in my homepage.
- I totally ignored the forum in the first month.
- I was blaming SFI for my own inadequacies.
- I made no attempt to sponsor any affiliate in the first month.
- I made no attempt to promote or sell any products at TripleClicks.
- I ignored communications from my upline.
- I approached SFI daily routines haphazardly.
- I was fixated on making big money in the first month.
These are some of the things I did in the first month which with the benefit of hindsight, I will now not advise any new affiliate to do.