Featured post

10 Proven Strategies to Unlock Your Affiliate Marketing Potential

If you are in affiliate marketing to earn a second paycheck or passive income, don’t ignore the right strategies that can help you to your g...

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What New Affiliates Should Not Do in Their First Month in SFI Business

Home business work station with notepad and pen, a bottle of water, computer, flowers and a white mug of coffee.

This is somehow a highly controversial matter in SFI business. I believe all affiliates do have their own separate stories to tell. From my experience in SFI, all I ever came across is what I should be doing to succeed in the business. I can’t recall if anyone ever told me what I should NOT do in my first month. But with the benefit of my little experience so far, I believe there are things I did which I should not have done particularly in the first month of joining SFI.

Here are some of the things I can recall doing in the first month which new affiliates should not do.

- I tried to know everything about SFI in the first month.
- I came back and logged into my homepage several days after I joined SFI.
- I was not logging in everyday for quite some time.
- I was picking and choosing what red tabs to review in my homepage.
- I totally ignored the forum in the first month.
- I was blaming SFI for my own inadequacies.
- I made no attempt to sponsor any affiliate in the first month.
- I made no attempt to promote or sell any products at TripleClicks.
- I ignored communications from my upline.
- I approached SFI daily routines haphazardly.
- I was fixated on making big money in the first month.

These are some of the things I did in the first month which with the benefit of hindsight, I will now not advise any new affiliate to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you.