If you are sociable and very good at meeting people, you can use the personal method. For both methods, the success rates are mixed depending on your culture and geographical location. On balance, I think promoting SFI and TripleClicks globally via the Internet gives the promoter some edge for the following reasons:
1. You can reach many more people with your promotions than one-on-one prospecting.
2. You can promote around the globe 24/7.
3. You are shielded from the fear of person-to-person promotions.
4. SFI business is largely Internet-based, which makes it easier to promote on the Internet.
5. You have a very wide and vast reach to promote the business.
6. Your promos run around the clock even if you are asleep.
7. You do not need any special marketing skill to promote your business on the Internet.
8. Most SFI marketing tools are designed for use on the Internet.
9. Local promotion limits your horizon, reach and success rate.
10. The Internet is the business hub of the 21st century and beyond. You just have to be there.