1. What SFI rank did you plan to be in your first month or first year in the business and where are you now?
2. How many PSAs did you plan to have signed on in your first month or year and how many did you actually sign on?
3. How many auctions did you plan to win and how many have you actually won?
4. How many a2a friends did you plan to have and how many do you actually have?
5. How many Daily Grand draws did you plan to win and how many have you won?
6. How much income/money did you plan to make and how much are you making now?
7. What standard of living did you plan for and how far have you gone?
8. What kind of car did you plan to own and what kind of car do you own now?
9. Where did you plan to live and where are you living now?
10. What kind of house did you plan to own and what type do you own now?
11. What quality of life did you plan for and where are you now?
12. How much time did you plan to devote to SFI business and how much time are you devoting now?
13. What Class, Country and World rank in the business did you plan to be and where are you now?
14. How many PRMs did you plan to introduce and how many do you introduce now?
15. What volume of business in USD did you plan to do at Tripleclicks and what volume are you doing now?
16. How many WAVE 3 winnings did you plan for and how many have you actually won?
In all honesty, these are a few ways I can immediately remember now how best you can measure your success in SFI business. You too can think up some more depending on your own goals.