1. To learn the basics of the business, use SFI BASICS.
2. For a detailed 30 day lessons, use the LAUNCHPAD.
3. Use the FORUMS to interact with fellow affiliates.
4. Join a2a for the purpose of interaction and networking.
5. For information and articles on Sales, Sponsoring, Getting Started etc, use the TRAINING PAGE.
6. Access real valuable information at the ASK SC forum.
7. Lastly, encourage your PSA not to shy away from the following:
- seek help when in doubt.
- read very far and wide in SFI.
- rely and depend on fellow affiliates to make progress.
- be honest and diligent in the business.
- be open to continuous learning.
- allow others to inspire you.
If you are able to use this advice as given above, I believe even if you are new in SFI business and new to online marketing, you can successfully help a new PSA who needs guidance. Good luck!!!