Many affiliates become inactive shortly after joining SFI business for many and varied reasons principal amongst which are:
1. Many did not understand what the business was about when they joined.
2. Many expected to make quick bucks and they were quickly disappointed.
3. Some saw SFI as a get-rich-quick business and were disappointed.
4. Many did not know that you needed to “work” before you can make it in the business.
5. Many did not know that you needed to build a team before you can make it in the business.
6. Some failed to realize that as a real business, you needed to “invest” in it.
7. Many were actually hunting on the web for some other things when they stumbled into SFI.
8. Many are physically and mentally unprepared for a business like SFI.
9. Many did not know that you needed to do real business promotion and actual selling before you can make it in the business.
10. Many people hate to be told by anyone what to do particularly in “their own business.”
11. Many did not realize that you do have to log into your SFI account every single day to do the business.
12. Many did not know about the strict SFI rules they must comply with if they have to remain in the business.
13. Many failed to realize that you needed to read far and wide and to read continuously in order to understand the business.
14. Many did not know that they needed to work as a team to make it in the business.
15. Many did not know that they needed to be sponsored and they too will have to sponsor others before they can make it in the business.
These are some of the reasons I can think of right now why many affiliates become inactive shortly after joining SFI.
My Exciting Home Biz => HERE