01. High-quality products. Everyone I know always wants value for money. The higher the quality of your products, the better the value they offer for money.
02. The finest service. Customer service is a very important feature of any business. If the quality of your service is the finest around, it is very good for the business. If customers know your business for its fine-quality service, you will earn their sustained patronage.
03. Reliability. If customers can rely on your business to meet their expectations at all times, the business will be well-known and patronized because of that feature.
04. Unparalleled expertise in your field. Unparalleled expertise makes your products very unique. If the products stand out from others, your business could be patronized for that uniqueness alone.
05. Unique guarantees. If you are sure of the quality of your products, you can offer customers many guarantees including unique "money-back" guarantees if and when they are not satisfied with the product.
06. Lowest but competitive prices. Many customers always want high quality products at very low prices. If your business offers low prices for high quality products, that alone can be a feature it is known and patronized for.
07. Customized solutions to customers' problems. If your business is known for finding solutions to customer problems in ways unique to each customer, it can also be a feature your business is known for.
08. Fast service. If your business is known for fast service, it can help it to create the reputation it needs to make plenty of money.
Have you decided yet what unique feature or features you want your business to be known for? If you have, congratulations! You must however factor in that every customer has a compelling reason for buying any product. Every smart entrepreneur must therefore learn to tailor her business to take these reasons into cognizance by recognizing and using these unique features. Failure to do so can lead to customer dissatisfaction which can be very bad for business. Any business run with one or more of these features is bound to attract and retain customers for a long time. That by all accounts is very good for business particularly the bottom-line.