Having said that, my advice to my team is that each affiliate should study the income opportunities against their personal capabilities then decide which to settle for among the following opportunities to make money. These are the most common and easiest to follow in the many SFI income opportunities.
1. Sponsoring and Duplication: The more active sign-ups you have as PSAs, the more money you make. You stand to earn up to 45% in sales commissions from the transactions of your PSAs. To benefit from this income opportunity, you must be very good in both Online and Offline advertising.
2. Accumulating VersaPoints: From your daily, weekly and monthly actions in addition to the sales you make, you can accumulate unlimited VersaPoints which earn you money. To benefit from this, you need to be very diligent in your SFI business.
3. TripleClicks sales: If you can generate sales at TripleClicks shop, you earn commissions on every sale you generate. This requires aggressive advertising both Online and Offline.
4. Becoming an E-commerce Associate, ECA: This way, you can display and sell your own goods to make profits in the normal course of business transactions. Very good and convincing advertising is needed here. Are you very good at that?
5. Sponsoring E-Commerce Associates, ECAs: This way, you can earn lifetime commissions from all the sales made in Tripleclicks by all the ECAs you sponsor. Good and very diligent advertising is needed here. Can you do that?
6. Co-sponsoring: If you can make the rank of Executive Affiliate, EA or above every month, SFI will allocate to you a number of Co-sponsored affiliates whose transactions can earn you up to 15% in commissions. Due diligence in your SFI business, keeping to the rules and taking the tips is required here. Do you have what it takes?
From the above, can you now determine what you can do and do very well? That will help your decision on which income opportunities to settle for.
These are the basic and most common earning windows in SFI which are available to ALL affiliates. Get involved and get kicking. Review your progress from time to time with a view to deciding which if not all of them best suits your requirements.