Featured post

10 Proven Strategies to Unlock Your Affiliate Marketing Potential

If you are in affiliate marketing to earn a second paycheck or passive income, don’t ignore the right strategies that can help you to your g...

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Great Things You Can Do Differently in SFI Business

Dollar bills floating out from computer screen.

Well, I have been in SFI business for quite some time now and the last time I did a thorough evaluation of my business vis-à-vis the time I have spent on it, I discovered many things I would have done differently given what I now know. Foremost among these things are:

1. I would earn enough VPs in the first 24 hours to give me a Fast Track badge.
2. I would study my LaunchPad with greater care.
3. I would give the best attention to duplication/building my downline.
4. I would take pains to read/study the business more intensely.
5. I would invest more time/resources.
6. I would interact more with fellow affiliates more.
7. I would de-emphasize money making in favor of building the business.
8. I would take steps to promote my business more vigorously.
9. I would become ECA pretty quickly.
10. I would without fail log into my account and earn at least 10 VPs daily.

These are some of the most prominent things I think I would do differently if given a second chance to start all over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Thank you.