Creating ads particularly in SFI is a very technical thing to do. As such, if not properly handled, the effort could yield negative and unexpected results. That is the singular reason why adequate care must be taken when creating ads to promote your business. For effectiveness, you need to do what is right, then do it appropriately by avoiding certain things as a rule.
Among such things you should avoid when creating SFI ads are:
1. Do not promise or guarantee any specific amount of income.
2. Do not misrepresent facts.
3. No hyping of whatever description.
4. Avoid misinformation.
5. No spamming.
6. Avoid unfair comparison with similar programs.
7. Avoid plagiarism.
8. Avoid bad/obscene language and misspellings.
9. Avoid designing only one-ad-fits-all for every purpose.
10. Do not design your ads for the wrong audience.
11. Avoid misleading information.
12. Avoid ads which deliberately put down similar programs.
These are some of the don’ts I can think of right now which I believe if avoided can help you to create good and effective SFI ads.