Well, a get together is exactly that, getting together to socialize and do business. I suggest you do the following:
1. Fix the get together in a public and easily accessible place.
2. Fix the date and timing taking local settings into consideration.
3. Personally welcome attending members as they arrive.
4. Open the meeting with locally acceptable protocols.
5. Debate the agenda with members and agree on it.
6. Ensure there is ample opportunity and timing for full interaction and discussions.
7. Talk business, sing and dance if local settings permit.
8. Be creative in your interactions to ensure everyone enjoys themselves.
Have a great party!!!