- Bank Check.
- Payoneer Master Card.
- Direct Deposits.
Depending on where you are in the world, you can settle for any of these 4 options based on your own needs. Before you decide, you may wish to take the following into consideration:
- Speed of payment.
- Security of payment.
- Other costs.
Each of the payments options has some strong points as well as drawbacks based on the above considerations. For me, I tend to be a bit sentimental about this issue because I use a Payoneer Master Card. That is the payment option I recommend because of the following reasons:
- It is very fast.
- It is secure.
- You can draw your money in any ATM with Master Card sign anywhere in the world.
- You can get paid even in your local currency.
- You can use the card to make payments in TripleClicks.
- You can use it to make payments for all transactions Online.
- You can use it to make payments from POS outlets in shopping malls.
- You can transact any business with the card anywhere Master Card is accepted.
- It serves as a veritable tool to recruit PSAs.
- It is trendy and convenient to carry around.
- Above all, it is now the fad to shop with debit cards in many places around the world.
If however you live in a country like the US, PayPal may be the most convenient way to receive your commissions unless you want to be like the “big boys/gals” who carry around trendy and very flashy debit cards. If so, go for Payoneer Master Card instead just like me.