It is difficult to convince your PSAs and CSAs to work SFI business because they are all human beings with various degrees of motivation. Even though as your question states it is difficult, that does not mean it is impossible to convince them to work the business. Many affiliates do succeed in convincing their PSAs and CSAs to work SFI business but with various degrees of success.
Even at that, despite all its advantages, it is difficult to convince your PSAs and CSAs to work SFI business because of the following reasons.
1. Human beings are motivated differently and for different reasons.
2. SFI as a business is a bit complicated for new PSAs and CSAs at the beginning.
3. Many PSAs and CSAs do not really believe in the benefits in working SFI business as prescribed.
4. The returns in SFI as a business are more long-term based than short term.
5. Many people have been scammed online by various get-rich-quick schemes so many have become very wary of any online business.
6. Your PSAs and CSAs are your business partners and not your employees so there is a limit to what you can convince them to do.
7. Your PSAs and CSAs are internet entrepreneurs like you are and some may actually know SFI business more than you do.
8. Your relationship with your PSAs and CSAs is more interpersonal than personal. That makes it pretty difficult to convince them to do what you want.
9. Your PSAs and CSAs have unrestricted access to information in SFI and they take most of their decisions based on this information.
10. Many of them may not trust you enough to do all you want.
11. Every business owner takes full responsibility for taking all the major decisions which affect his/her business.
12. Human beings as of habit do not like to be told what to do particularly as it affects their businesses.
From the above and very many other reasons too numerous to mention here, it is easy to discern why despite all its advantages, it is difficult to convince your PSAs and CSAs to work SFI business.
Best of luck!!!