Take my word for it; do not rely too much on your sponsor if you want to build a successful SFI business. The relationship between a sponsor and an affiliate in SFI can at best be described as a “forced’ relationship because you had no choice in the matter of who becomes your sponsor or co-sponsor. For that reason, you can at best put up with your sponsors instead of relying heavily on them because SFI business demands that every affiliate must have a sponsor.
The most comfortable way to relate with your sponsor is as a business partner because you both are involved in SFI business as independent business persons. For that reason, you can rely on your sponsor in some limited ways only if you want to build a successful SFI business. Specifically, you can rely on your sponsor for:
1. Regular tips on how to succeed in SFI business.
2. What to concentrate on based on your set goals.
3. Where to get reading/learning information in SFI.
4. What to prioritize at what stage in your SFI business.
5. Where to promote your Gateways free for maximum effects.
6. What to do and what not to do in your marketing campaigns.
7. Where and how to invest your money in the business for maximum benefits.
8. What cooperatives to join and for what purpose.
9. Tips and tricks on how to get what works and what doesn’t.
10. How to set goals and targets for maximum results.
11. How to benefit from the forums.
12. How to benefit from the Trivia Games.
Please note that all of the foregoing is purely advisory from your sponsor. What you eventually do and don’t do is entirely up to you. Ultimately, as an independent business person, the success or failure of your SFI business is absolutely your responsibility and not that of your sponsor. That means you must rely more on yourself and your abilities than on your sponsor if you want to build a successful SFI business.
Just rely more on yourself and you will be OK. Best of luck!!