Arising from that conclusion, I am inclined to draw your attention specifically to the following common mistakes:
- Dealing with your downline as if they are your employees instead of business partners.
- Bossing it over your downline.
- Getting too personal.
- Prying into your PSAs personal life.
- Dealing with your downline as if they are not human beings.
- Misleading your downline.
- Not attending to their concerns promptly.
- Attempting to run the business for your downline.
- Too frequent/meaningless communications with your downline.
- Pushing your downline to do the things they are unwilling to do.
- Totally ignoring your downline.
- Inducing your downline with financial rewards.
- Criticizing your downline.
- Finding faults with your downline.
In SFI, nearly all affiliates have at one time or another made some or even all of these mistakes. As a new affiliate who wants to build a viable downline, it is always advisable to take the advice of SFI as it relates to sponsoring affiliates. Check it out on this link:
In there, you will be acquainted with the Dos and Don'ts of sponsoring. If you study them very well and keep to them, you will manage to avoid many of the common mistakes most new affiliates make when building their downlines.