1. What products do you and your friends like and you usually like to buy?
2. Which target market segment do you want to sell in and what is the size?
3. What product(s) appeals best to these segments?
4. What gender market are you targeting?
5. What age group are you envisaging?
6. What is your past experience in online marketing?
7. How will you promote the products?
8. What will it cost you to promote the products.
9. How convenient will it be for you to promote the products?
10. What volume of sales/commissions do you project to earn from your sales?
When you take the above into account and factoring in the volume of the products you believe you can sell, then, choose the product(s) which best fits the bill and you are in business. However, the product(s) you settle for:
- Must have a very high demand.
- Must sell well and quickly.
- Must yield good commissions.
- Must be highly appealing to buyers.
- Must be priced reasonably.
- Must come in beautiful sizes and packages.
- Must have both practical and esthetics value.
- Must be easy and convenient to promote.
- Must be cheap to promote.
- Must be conveniently packaged.
- Must be very easy and convenient to deliver to buyers.