Let me say straightaway that SFI business is not a business built with the limitations of language and environment as barriers. It appears the founders recognized these limitations right from the outset that is why they built a business where languages will not be barriers. For that and many other reasons I will come to shortly, I can say with all amounts of confidence that it is better to go beyond your spoken language and environment boundaries to build your team. Here now are some more reasons why it is better.
1. SFI business is built mostly on the Internet which is not limited by spoken language or environment.
2. It operates 24/7 and never sleeps.
3. SFI business has inbuilt language translation tools.
4. The business of the future is on the Internet which is where SFI is.
5. Online communication is instant and not limited by language or environment.
6. The wider you cast your net, the better for your team building efforts and the Internet provides that wide world.
7. The Internet provides apps today which enable you to communicate with anyone live and real time irrespective of wherever they are in the world.
From the foregoing, I believe you will agree with me that it is not better to build a team within your own spoken language and environment alone. Rather, it is better and more beneficial to go beyond these boundaries when building your SFI team.
My Exciting Home Biz => HERE